Monday, February 14, 2005

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you
Now that I've met you I'm afraid to kiss you
Now that I've kissed you I'm afraid to love you
And now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you

The way I feel for you I can't describe
It's almost too intense to verbalize
Essentially you're all I'm living for
Basically each day I need you more

I'm NOT supposed to love you
I'm NOT supposed to care
I'm NOT supposed to live my life
wishing you were there
I'm NOT supposed to wonder
where you are or what you do
BUT I'm sorry I can't help myself
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU


Frustrated cuz I can't tell if it's Real
Mad cuz I don't know how you Feel
Upset cuz we can't make it Right
Sad cuz I need you Day and Night
Angry cuz you won't hold my Hand
Aggravated cuz you don't Understand
Disappointed cuz we can't be Together
But still I'll Love You Forever

I cry for the times you were almost mine
I cry for the memories I've left behind
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old and the new
I cry for the times I thought I had you

Don't underestimate the love in me
It's obvious these feelings run so deep
I fall and fall for you day after day
Nobody else could ever take your place
So take a look at me now
There's just an empty space
There's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of your face...


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments: