Monday, February 14, 2005

i'm back!! home sweet home..was back on Saturday night, went out yesterday and today i'm back to the same old routine again; staying at home doing nothing. need to start my job hunting soon although i'm so lazy to do it. nothing much to say, nothing much happened during CNY except that i ate a lot, extremely a lot and gained a few kilos and yes, a few inches on my waistline too. blerghh..

my hdd crashed again. DARN!! for the freaking second time my hdd crashed. the first time was in London, lost all my documents of course and most importantly, ALL THE PICTURES!! and now the same thing happened again. yes, lost all the documents again and of course all the pictures too. thank God i burned most of the pictures 2 weeks ago, but how stupid of me, i only burned pictures taken on 2003 and 2004. did not burn the pictures taken on 2005. STUPID STUPID DUMB DUMB!! arghh...so mad. oh and all my mp3s too. ARGHHH!!!

yes it's Valentine's Day today and i've decided not to go out with anyone at all. i've rejected 2 invitations for dinner tonight. Nikki got free tickets for the movie "Shall We Dance" tonight at KLCC but i've decided not to go as well. why??
1. not really into romance movie. although it's free but i don't think i'll enjoy watching it. it's better to stay at home and watch astro. haha...
2. if i'm going, 'jie' need to fetch me back again. he just fetched me back yesterday and i feel so guilty. well everytime when i'm out with them, 'jie' is the one who need to fetch me back. how can i not feel guilty??!!
so it's a lot better for me to stay at home. you guys enjoy the movie then.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

No comments: