Thursday, February 24, 2005

i've decided to take the offer, FINALLY. just made up my mind yesterday. it's going to be a brand new life from next week onwards. couldn't even imagine what's awaiting for me in front. i hope that i can cope with everything. i hope that i'll never regret taking the offer. i hope that i'll like this job. i hope that everything will go on smoothly. i hope and i hope and i hope. everyone will be so damn shocked and surprised to know about this job of mine, especially my relatives. they'll call me stupid, they'll call me dumb. i'm a graduate from a university in London and what i'm going to do has nothing to do with what i've studied. totally not related. they'll say that i'm so stupid for wasting so much money to study abroad. but i don't care. this is my life and this is what i've chosen. if i'll ever regret taking the job, then it's my fault, my problem. so if you're going to say something about my stupidity, please bug off and i think it's better for you to remain silent. all i need are some words of encouragement and not some criticism. thank you so much. there's a dinner tonight, family dinner with relatives in Klang. i wonder if they knew about my job or not. we'll see...

going out later to colour my hair to black again. but i need to go to the bank first to open a new account. i wish i have more time but i don't. sigh...

No comments: