Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mum is baking pineapple tarts today which does not require my help at all. so i cleaned my room and wiped my white but no totally white sneakers. couldn't seem to get rid of the stubborn stains at first. then i added some bleach to the water and voila...nice and clean. but doesn't look brandnew though. it's ok as long as it's clean. washed the aquarium, my last fish died. opss...sorry. one of them suffocated to death, i think a month ago due to the power failure. we have the air pump but it did not survived anyhow. the other one survived but it was swimming upside down all these while until this morning, it left the world.

i'm going to pamper myself tomorrow. i've made an appointment for a free facial, brow trimming and hand massage. yes i mentioned "FREE" but it's not really free. i need to purchase RM120 worth of their products and then only will i be getting free facial. it's like a bonus for me because my facial cleanser is finishing soon and free brow trimming, meaning i get to trim my bushy eyebrows. the problem is, i do not know what should i buy. yes i wanted to get my facial cleanser, but that only cost RM95. i wanted to get the eye cream which cost RM125 as well. if i get both, i need to fork out RM220. well where can i get the money when i'm not earning any cash yet? i told my Mum about this and she's willing to lend me the money. yeah..


Nice watch by DKNY.

found this watch that i loved, i think 2 years ago. well i still like it, and i would love to get it if possible although it's sort of outdated already.

No comments: