Saturday, February 05, 2005

went to the clinic yesterday. i went in for only 3 minutes. that's fast but not as fast as the person before me, she went in for only 2 minutes. yes i'm too free that i actually timed the time taken to consult the doctor. the doctor gave me 5 different type of medicines - 3 in tablets form for my allergy, flu and fever (yes i developed fever yesterday too), 1 row of lozenges for my throat and cream for my face and lips. it's a real torture to get sick and having this allergic reaction on my face and lips. i can't really talk much and can't really laugh a lot because it feels so uncomfy and kinda hurts. face started to itch too. more tiny bumps popping out on my lips today and my face feels like a sandpaper. urghh...annoying.. when i told my Dad that i wanted to go to the clinic because of the allergic reaction caused by the facial, he burst out laughing. yes my Dad was laughing at me. that's my Dad, he's a really funny guy although he looks damn serious.

not going out today. all plans are canceled. stay at home and suffer...

No comments: