Saturday, February 26, 2005

went to the bank this morning and opened my account. finally the system is working. came back, had my breakfast and went online. checked my mail and at last a friend replied my mail. i mailed her twice few days ago regarding my graduation photos. FUCK HER!! i'm so mad at her. i'm so freaking piss!! she's the worst human i've ever known. she's the most selfish human on earth. SHE'S A FREAKING HORRIBLE BITCH. no i think the term "bitch" is too good for her, she's just indescribable. and i think she deserves to be named here, her name is Ashley. yup, i talked about her before in my earlier posts.

the story goes like this. my graduation photos were addressed to her address in London. i was staying with her and another friend before i came back to Malaysia. unfortunately, there were some problems with the delivery and i have to come back here without my graduation photos. few months later, the photos arrived and i told her to keep them for me. 2 weeks ago my cousin told me that her husband, who is in London is coming back to Malaysia next month. thought that he could bring the photos back for me. that's why i mailed Ashley, but somehow she told me to contact this other friend and asked her about this. so i asked the other girl, Nikki and she told me everything. and you know what, i can never have my photos back. that bloody Ashley took my photos and Nikki's luggage to the train station and left them in the left luggage office. she left everything there for more than 3 months already. how do you expect me and Nikki to pay for the deposits and other charges?!! ARGGHHH..... i really feel like punching her on the face. Nikki was pissed about this when she knew that Ashley left all her luggage in the left luggage office in the train station. she did not know that Ashley put my photos in there too. STUPID BITCH!! i paid freaking £42.95 for the photos and now they're all gone. you know what Ashley, THANKS FOR THIS...

No comments: