Monday, September 03, 2007

few weeks ago, i accidently sprained my lower back and developed a fever. today, i sprained my shoulder's muscles, tendons, veins or wateva it is and it hurts badly. DAMN! i hope Yoko Yoko will help this time coz i'm having minor fever now. it's either i slept on the wrong side or it's a sign that i've been working way too much. first time ever, i think i seriously need a massage real badly.

just so you know, i'm not the kind who fancies stupid things like massage, manicure and pedicure, visiting the salon twice every month to get your hair style and up-to-date, buying the must have shoes and bags and clothes of the season and yadda yadda yadda. some say that i do not know how to pamper myself nor enjoy my life, but i would say that i do not want to spoil myself. well different people have different doings and different taste on what they like and dislike. doing none of the above doesn't proof nor show that i do not know how to enjoy my life, neither do i not know how to pamper or reward myself. i think one should just do it moderately and not massively unless you're loaded with $$$. unlike me, i'm a poor fuck with more important things to spend on with my hard-earned money. i do not have the money to spend on massage or manicure and pedicure which i think is unnecessary for now. a gal who dislikes massage, manicure and pedicure, shopping...weird eh? no this is what i call SPECIAL. different in my own way. =)

SERIOUSLY I NEED A BREAK!! I WANT TO GO HOLIDAYING!!!

No comments: