Saturday, November 12, 2005

yesterday's movie was good but we were late for almost 20 minutes. so we were quite blur because we don't know what was happening in the beginning. after watching that movie, we started to be afraid of 3am. if you've watched the movie, you'll know what i mean. it is quite scary thinking about demonic possessions or being disturbed by the "entity" from a different world. scares the bejesus out of me.

after movie, we fetched Tracy G home and we went to Q-Bar to meet Rosh's friends. since she's not going home to sleep coz she's sleeping over at her friend's place (Tracy M), she took the opportunity to party till "early" and she wanted to get drunk. her parents are very strict and everytime when she's out, she needs to go home early, just like the Cinderella, and she has never got drunk before. so yesterday was the night. unfortunately she wasn't drunk although she had lots and lots of vodka. i think she's a born drinker. but she was tipsy though. Tracy M's bf was the one who's drunk. and he puked. Rosh didn't puke coz she wasn't drunk, she was just tipsy. but she was laughing all night like some mad mad woman. as for me, i didn't drink much so i was so sober. i only had a glass of vodka lime and a shot of vodka. didn't feel like drinking that night. i felt so bad that they actually need to find a way to fetch me back. Rosh was supposed to fetch me back but she was tipsy and we wouldn't let her drive. i wanted to drive her car then, but she doesn't trust my driving. obviously, coz i usually don't drive, or should i just said that i don't drive. in the end, her friend decided to drive her car and fetch me home. everytime when my friends ask me out at night, i always feel bad because they'll have to fetch me back. sometimes i do not feel like going because i don't want to trouble them and i know, sometimes they're not willing and not happy to drive me back although they said that they don't mind. i think i should just go out less. or if i'm out, i should be back earlier by myself.

you must be wondering why didn't i drive? i think i'm scared. what? you think i don't wanna drive? of course i wanted to, but the fear is overwhelm. it's like a phobia to me to drive on Malaysia's road. the motorcyclists are scaring me to death and Malaysians' drivers are way too reckless when they're behind the wheel. that's the fact that no one can deny. even the 'guai lous' said that. Malaysians' drivers are very the HORRI-THE-BLE. ok not all Malaysians are like that but most of them are. Malaysians are nice people but when they're behind the wheel, they're NOT. that is the ugly side of Malaysians. if you're to give me a car in London, who said that i'll never drive? i will drive for sure because i feel so safe driving on the road there. well as for now, it's either i learn to overcome my fear or i'll never drive forever.

No comments: