Saturday, October 22, 2005

i was in Singapore for 4 days but i never buy anything from there at all. didn't go to places, the only place i went to was Parco Bugis Junction (shopping centre) to meet up with my college friends for dinner on the first day. oh and i also went to the mall right next to our hotel for dinner for the remaining days. yes, i know it's pathetic. we were so tired after work everyday, we were like dead fish and we didn't get enough sleep everyday. anyhow, my friends brought me to V8 Movie Restaurant for dinner and the food is quite good. they give complimentary soup to every customers. how nice, free starter before having your main course. Thanks for the dinner, Santi and Merawati.

was supposed to meet Karen at Orchard on 20th, but i couldn't make it because like i've said earlier, too tired. sorry Karen, guess we'll just meet in Malaysia one day.

yesterday evening, i was supposed to wake up at 5:30pm and go to jie's house at around 7:30pm. we'll be having a reunion dinner with our friends from university. i knew that the alarm clock rang and i thought of taking another 5 minutes nap before getting out from bed and get ready. when i opened my eyes again, my room was quite dark and when i looked at the clock, OH MY GOD!!! it's already 7:15pm. SHIT!! immediately i took my phone and started typing a text to jie. then jie text me, asking me where am i. GOSH.. i told them that they shouldn't wait for me and should go ahead with the plan without me. i knew if i am to get ready and leave my house, i'll be there very late. Nikki called me back and told me that she will try to force jie to come to my house to fetch me. DAMN IT. i felt so bad, really bad. so we had dinner at Vietnam Kitchen and after dinner, we went to Kafe 7 to play pool. it was fun catching up with these people again after so long. i've never seen some of them for almost 2 years; exemption to HC, Nikki and jie 'coz we meet quite often. jie then dumped us and went for movie with his friend. THEY WENT TO WATCH DOOM!! WITHOUT ME!! arghh... HC is going to watch that with someone else too. no one wanna watch it with me. :'(

i'll post some pictures when i'm free.

No comments: