Sunday, May 22, 2005

we did our first practical experience relating to our job yesterday. we were put into a group of 2, some 3. different group were given different tasks, different venue and different time. i wasn't really enjoying my practical. i was in a group with 2 other colleagues and they were having fun especially Sam. we met up with some other colleagues later and they were talking about how nice their experiences were. when it was my turn, i do not know what to say. it wasn't a very enjoyable one. i was just there, standing like an idiot and i learnt nothing at all. yeah, it could be my fault for not asking anything, but when i asked, the people doesn't seems to like me, they do not want to answer me too. just faced it, i do not have the friendly look. i have the look that everybody hates when they see me. others were saying that they had a great time and i was the only one, sitting there trying to be quiet. i'm going to have my second practical tomorrow, where everyone will have to do it individually. lets hope that it's going to be a GREAT one for me, at least i can say something about the GREAT experience i'll be having.

No comments: