Sunday, May 29, 2005

met up with Tracy yesterday and i am trying to meet up with her as often as i can before i finish my training and started working full time. i believe things will never be the same as before once i started working full time. i'll be spending most of my time working and the time to be spent with my family and friends will be reduced. you might think that it couldn't be as bad as what i've said, but trust me, it is that bad. i'm not doing a 9-5 job. our working hours and days are inflexible. sometimes we'll have to work on weekends, public holidays and special occasions. i'm just afraid that friends might think that i'm forgetting and neglecting them, but i hope that they will understand my situation. this is going to be a tough one. i've talked about this with my family and they understand perfectly. Thank you.

No comments: