Thursday, December 09, 2004

these are the list of things that i wanted to do/get:
1. a pair of black pants
2. few working tops
3. colour my hair to black
4. trim my hair, if possible might straighten or perm
5. contact lens (using the last pair that can last me for 2 more weeks)
6. new shoes, a pair or two
7. shape my eyebrows, they are so bushy and untidy
8. a watch
9. invest in some makeup and facial products

i think that's enough, not going to "10". guess how much do i need for all that? 1K? maybe more. sign... i'm jobless and there's an extremely big hole in my pocket. yet i still need money to do and buy all the things listed. maybe not all but most of it.

Mum went to Penang with sis and bro just now. they left around 11am, right after i woke up. i was having trouble sleeping and that's why i woke up so "early". Mum wanted to go to Penang for some prayers reason, as well as visiting her sis (my aunt) and some other relatives. now there are only me, my younger sis, Dad and our lovely Hailie at home. all the house chores are directed to me of course. hate it. well i can avoid all those house chores, that is IF i'm going to Penang with them. but i chose not to go. not in the mood.

No comments: