Friday, December 03, 2004

attended my very first interview today morning. position applied for: admin assistant. company's profile: it's a company that deals with Proton & Toyota automobiles. the lady who interviewed me is nice. however, she thinks that my qualification is way too high and was curious why do i choose this job. she seems to be quite happy and satisfied with me though. one good thing about this job is that we get to do some roadshows once a while besides all those paper works and get stuck in the office forever. that's what i wanted, a job that does not require me to stay in the office, in my cubicle, facing the same people all year long. the bad thing is that they are looking for someone who is interested to work for a long term and not a person who comes to gain experiences and leave after a few months. well she told me that and wanted me to consider about it. "please be honest" is what she's trying to tell me, indirectly. honestly, i'm only interested to work for 1 month. yes 1 month. Lee San is coming back in 3 weeks time and i need money to go out with her. ok 1 month's pay isn't enough but at least it does help a little. i need a job, a part-time job will do. anyone who's willing to hire me for a month? anyone?

No comments: