Thursday, December 02, 2004

Mum kinda dragged me to Klang yesterday. we went to the job agency to get some help, to help me to get a job. a friend told me to look for this Chinese lady but she wasn't around, so an Indian lady helped me with everything. i told her i wanted something connected to IT or events. she couldn't find anything related to events and for IT, i need to have programming knowledge which i don't. so i ended up with 1 job on customer service and 3 on admin clerk/asst/exec. customer service is out because it's way too far from my place. so i got no other choices besides the admin jobs. i'm sure you know how much does an admin asst usually get paid. sometimes it could be less than 1K. that's so freaking sad. but what can i say, i'm just too choosy. so this is what i get. darn..

No comments: