Sunday, November 26, 2006

WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!! gosh!! when i'm so determine to forget about that someone, they always seem to know it and somehow they'll appear and make me go weak again. i mean ALWAYS!! previously, when i determined to forget about this guy twice, twice he'll appear out of nowhere after missing in action for so long, and started talking to me, caring for me and stuff. and knowing me, i'll fall for even the tiniest thing he said, doesn't matter if he means it or not. yup, that's me. and now, this current human that i'm determine to forget, is stuck in my head again. yes i know, that's fast. i'm so determine to let him go. even if i see him, i told myself to act cool and try to ignore him. and no matter how hard i tried to avoid from seeing him, we will somehow meet unless i or him quit our job, just as some of you might have known, we work in the same company.

so when i was making the determination to let him go yesterday morning, heck, never did i thought that i'll see him yesterday evening itself. F**K ME!! coincidence?? you tell me. well, i was with a friend at the waiting area when i saw someone whom i thought was another friend of mine. as he came closer, i got a shocked of my life. "HOW COME IT'S YOU?" was what i said to him when he came and sat next to me. i know, what was i thinking. well it just popped out from my mouth. i tried to ignore him when he talked to me and seriously, i did not even look at him when he talked to me. i know i'm being rude. so what! if i look at him, i'm afraid that i'll fall for him again. but now, even without looking at him, i'm already falling over him. I HATE IT MAN!! i hate myself for being so weak. i hate myself for being so stupid. i feel so crappy...

No comments: