Wednesday, April 26, 2006

months ago, i mentioned about getting a tattoo done before my birthday this year. i wanted to have one on my ankle, but my work doesn't permit me to do so. therefore, i decided to have one done on my lower back. you see, i have this SUPER sensitive back, it gets really ticklish. imagine, whenever i get a haircut i'll be jumping like crazy. so what do you think tattooing on my lower back will do to me then? so worry that i'll never get one done. BUT NOW, worry no more coz I DID IT!!!

yes, i've finally got a tattoo after years of contemplating, and 1 1/2 hours of contemplating again when i was in the studio before i made up my mind to go for it. had it done at Borneo Ink Tattoos in Desa Sri Hartamas. yup, indeed i jumped/shaked/moved a lot at the beginning (i think Simon was a lil irritated), but towards the end, i think i was doing quite well.

a Million thanks to Sam for accompanying me there and to Simon for the great job. Thankx guys!!


Trish & Simon


My Tattoo...Whee...

No comments: