Thursday, January 05, 2006

whee...i'm off on the 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year!! so happy!! i thought we're not going to Penang and Kedah this year (we "balik kampung" every year during CNY), but i was wrong. Mum told me today that Dad wanted to go back. *suckz..* i never ever look forward to this. those relatives of mine (especially Dad's side, stupid aunts, uncles and cousins and EVERYONE) are mean mean humans. don't like them at all, ok ok i know no matter what, they still are my relatives but who cares, i hate them.

nothing much to say except that i was so so sick 3 days ago. it was HELL!! i had food poisoning. diarrhoea and vomiting..eww.. i vomited for freaking 3 times and the last time i vomited, it's as if i was going to throw up all my intestines, lungs and all the internal organs. i went to see the doctor of course, but unfortunately i left my medical book in my Bukit Jalil's place and therefore, i couldn't consult the panel doctor and no medical cert for me. :( i ended up going to work the following day, looking like a sick zombie. but no worries, i'm all good now.

No comments: