Monday, January 30, 2006

it was supposed to be a fun night, but it ended up with disappointment. jie called me yesterday afternoon and said that we're going to meet up tonight, probably around 11:30pm. when i was having my dinner, another friend of mine called and asked me to go to Genting with them. but i rejected them because i told them that i'm going out with jie, for he's the one who asked me out first. around 10:30pm, jie called and told me to get ready. took a quick shower, spent some hard time looking for something new to wear (CNY ma, must wear new clothes and i didn't buy any for this year, so must find something new or quite new to wear), got myself ready and started waiting for jie. time's ticking away, 11:15pm to 11:30pm. 11:45pm, 12:00am. 12:30am and he's still not here yet. gave him a buzz and guess what, he said a lil while. at around 12:50am, i text him and he's still in Subang. WTH!! he kept me waiting for almost 2 hours. told him to cancel the plan and here i am, blogging with disappointment and anger. frankly speaking, i'm disappointed and a lil mad. should have followed the others to Genting. sigh.. alright, going to bed now. Happy Chinese New Year!! it's Dog's Year, my year!! woof woof..

No comments: