Saturday, January 15, 2005

"cause you're leaving on a jet plane, don't know when you'll be back again..."
Lee San is going back to Canada soon, real soon, as in few hours time. so fast...she's back for like 3 weeks but it's as if she's back for only a week. oh i'm going to miss her again. and now that she's leaving, i'll be going back to my same old, boring, pathetic life again.

everyone is working now except for me. me, myself and i. Nikki found a job already, some advertising job i think, and she's going to work in ACP Asia Pte Ltd, the company that publishes Cleo and Women's Weekly. that's so nice. Hong Chiang is working too, as an IT Trainee. 3 of us were jobless last year, and now i'm the only one left, holding the title "Jobless" all by myself. lazy lazy lazy me. hopeless, useless, worthless me.

*Lee San, have a safe journey, enjoy your flight and take care. hope to see you again soon*

No comments: