Sunday, November 21, 2004

woot woot i'm home. just came back not too long ago, and just had my shower. it's a wise choice to escape the dinner, to escape from all the noises and questions from my relatives. everyone was asking where am i and about my "work", just like what i've expected. i'm not trying to be unfriendly or rude, but these relatives of mine are just too conservative, close-minded, typical Chinese thinking, what else can i say...i just couldn't find the right word for it. imagine that some of them do not want their daughters to further their studies after secondary school, because they believe gals do not need to study so much for they will need to get marry in the future. what the hell!! thank God my parents are not like them.

i feel quite bad that Nikki and 'jie' have to accompany me out and entertain me. sorry guys, especially 'jie' for troubling you so much and thanks for the company guys.

No comments: