Saturday, October 09, 2004

wow, it's been a while since i update. duh..as if people actually read my blog. haha..well it's not surprising though, that no one reads my blog, coz i tell no one about this, not even my best friends. besides, my blog sucks. it's full with crap, shitty, boring, stupid and lame stories, and seriously there's nothing interesting at all. i kinda created this for myself to read and write, a place for me to bitch, sulk and complain about everything.

so what have i been doing lately? you can guess it for sure, yes..nothing. nothing meaningful at all. staying at home doing nothing as usual, jobless, lonesome and pathetic. have not started looking for a job yet, although i did said that i'll do it on the 1st Oct. it's now 9th Oct and i'm still lazing at home. i'm leading a very unhealthy lifestyle. look at me, still awake at this hour. i'll only be sleeping at the wee hours of the morning and by the time i wake up, the sun is already shining on my ass. ouch.. so how can i work, i wonder? that's what lazy people like me will think about. gosh.. but not to worry, at least i did some homework. i registered in jobstreet.com and posted my resume. that's it. not something to be proud of though, but for such a lazy person like me, it's considered alright, i mean at least i did something, right? ah well i'm off to bed now.

No comments: