Friday, October 29, 2004

i just took my bath and came out from the bathroom when my mobile suddenly rang.

me: hello...
that someone: hello, Mani??
me: ermm...sorry, i think you got the wrong number
that someone: wrong number??? are you sure?
me: ermm..yes... *pause for a while* oh sorry, who are you looking for again?
that someone: YOU!!
me: huh?? do you....*screams....* ahhh it's you..oh fucker...

ahhhhh.....it's my friend...haha...surprised surprised. i was about to say, "do you got the right number" when i suddenly think again, hey that voice is so familiar. my friend from Canada called. this friend of mine lives in Alberta. gosh...it was a real surprise. at first i thought i heard "Mani" when she actually said, "mandi". i don't know why, but i get a lot of calls looking for an Indian when the number they called actually belongs to a Chinese, and that's ME. duh... therefore, when i heard "Mani", i thought it's a wrong number again. she was saying, "mandi" because before i took my bath, i was online and was talking to her. then i left a message and told her that i'm going to take my bath. it's so stupid and humiliating yet funny. we talked for exactly 2 hours 1 minute. fuh...that's gonna cost her a lot. but she said no worries, it's quite cheap, maybe it's gonna cost her around 6 bucks. i believe we can talk longer, it's just that my phone was running out of battery. in fact, it's totally out of battery and we got disconnected. haha...
"anyhow Lee San, i appreciate your call. very very surprised and shocked and happy. take care and i'll see you real soon."

Lee San is coming back to Malaysia on 23th December 2004 for 3 weeks. a lot of things to do then; lepaking, mamaking, clubbing, and travelling if possible. wohoo...quickly bring your frozen ass back and defrost it here in Malaysia. hahaha...

No comments: