Saturday, May 03, 2008

BONUS!!! Happy, I Shall Not Be.

good news, our company is making profit and as a way to express gratitude to us, the kuli who work so freaking hard and well, we are like the main reason they’re making profit, they’re giving us bonus, for the very FIRST TIME after so many years. the amount, RM1800. i know what you’re thinking, kiam siap right? OMG...other small small company also got bonus every year and the amount is like way higher than ours. dah la our company SOOOO big, no bonus every year never mind. now that they’re giving us bonus also give RM1.8k only. malu saja. oh well, at least it’s better than nothing at all. plus i chose to be with the company so i can’t complain much, right? whateva la.

so everyone is happily spending their bonus, rewarding themselves with things that they’ve always wanted to buy. well apparently, i wanted to get myself a Coach bag as a reward, get my hair done (either perm or rebond), get the eyebrows embroidery and perhaps get myself another tattoo. for now, sigh...no reward, NOTHING. the bad news, bonus=none of my business, as i will not be able to get any of the above.

remember about the incident, the one that i accidentally locked myself outside my room, and i have to prick open the door to get myself in and i said that i’ll pay for the new door? well yeah, my friend’s mom has called someone to change the door. and that freaking door which is made of i think SUPER HIGH-QUALITY WOOD cost me RM1K. wait, so i actually bought something, a door but not as a reward for myself, but for someone else. F**K!! a friend said that perhaps the door is gold plated, thus the hefty price. another friend said that it might be studded with diamonds. one of them told me that i shouldn’t be paying that much as that door will never be mine, that i can never bring the door with me when i decided to move out someday. whatever it is, i’m the one who said that i’ll pay for the door, so there you have it. it’s just that i never thought that freaking door is going to cost me so much. CRAP!!


Tadaa...the super-damn-kau-expensive-super-high-quality-diamonds-studded-door that doesn't belong to me.

RM500 will be given to my mom as Mother’s Day gift for her to spend when she’s going to China with my Dad, Aunty and Uncle. RM50 for my Grandma, RM50 for my Aunty and with that, i’m left with RM200 for me to belanja my family makan makan. Coach bag gonna postpone till i don’t know when (perhaps next year’s bonus, that is if we’re getting one), same goes to tattoo. as for my hair and the eyebrows embroidery, i will have to dig from my account, that is if i still have one. money is definitely not enough for me to spend. wat the toot, bonus=no saving too. how sad... :(

No comments: