Tuesday, March 11, 2008

after all the syok-sendiri-dan-sendiri-cari-pasal heartbroken incident, i think i seriously deserve a break, a holiday. i wanna getaway from this sad sad land for a while. at least something to keep my mind busy and not think about the whole thing (though i know i'll still think..duh). i was suppose to go to Gold Coast yet again. but it's cancelled for the freaking...i dunno how many hundred times already. I'M SO NOT GOING TO AUSTRALIA AGAIN!!! not with her of course. who her?? don't care.

neways..i'm going to Canada, hopefully, since i've got a week leave end of the month (FINALLY!!!), plus 2 days off before and a day off after my leave. in total i'm off for 10 days. chose Canada because Lee San is there. still waiting to get my tickets and visa done. once i've got my visa and tickets, i'm all good to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.