Thursday, December 21, 2006

recently, i came to have a dream and a thought of changing my career. it's something that i never thought that i'll be interested in. something that i never even thought of when i was younger. most importantly, i never even thought that i am qualified to be one. and just recently, it just popped in my head. it all started when a colleague of mine told me that i should give it a try and he really encourages me to go for it. bro has the same dream too and we were talking about it lately, and everything just came. but i knew that it will never happen. i know that i can't do it. don't ask me why but i just knew that i can't. i don't have the confidence in me. people told me that i should try sending in the application letter; trying doesn't mean that i'll get it. however, i do not even have the guts to send in the letter. what a loser.. 4 years of training and an additional of 7 years bonded with the company if i'm selected, that's just too long. 11 YEARS is what we're talking about. i don't think i can. bro told me that i should consider again. but from the start, i already knew the answer...

No comments: