Tuesday, June 20, 2006

so birthday was on the 19th and it was supposed to be my off day too. but office called me on the 18th and told me to work on 18th evening till 19th. what a bummer i must say. so i thought i'll be going back home on the 19th morning or perhaps noon, at least i still have the time to celebrate my birthday, BUT NO, my working hour was till late. sigh..

on the way back to my place in Bukit Jalil, a friend called (around 11:25pm)and chatted with me till i reached home. he was asking me if i've cut a cake on my birthday this year and i said no. he said that he'll get a cake for me and told me to wait for him. he was asking me bout cakes and stuff, what kind of cakes i like and bla bla bla. when i reached my place, i told him that i gotta hang up coz i need to take stuff, couldn't talk on the phone. when i reached my place, it was dark and everything looked normal. proceeded to our room (Rosh and i share the same room), but it's lock. knocked on the door and Rosh came to unlock the door, but she did not open it for me. when i opened the door i noticed...aiks, there were candles everywhere and OMG....a cake in the middle of the room. and before i knew it, everyone was right behind me. SURPRISE!!! yay...it was a surprise for my birthday. so happy...i've never had a surprised birthday celebration before. Thanks guys. indeed, it will be one of the most memorable birthdays in my life. Thanks Rosh for the surprise you've plan. Thanks QX for the call and the yummy cake (tiramisu from alexis. *yum yum*). Thanks to others for being there; hc, jie, Andres, Eric and blur blur.

No comments: