Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the other day when i came back to my Klang's house and entered my room, i noticed there's something different. my Mum gave my room a makeover. she removed all the stuff i sticked on the wall (my wallpaper la) and painted the whole room. well i guess it's time to repaint the room becoz the last time we painted it was...i dunno maybe 4 years ago? anyhow, for those of you who have seen my wallpaper, you might be wondering "what happened to it?" (well i was asking myself that too when i entered the room and saw nothing on the wall). well fret not. Mum did not throw the stuff away (phew...thank God). she removed everything from the wall and changed from this...


(luckily i took a picture of my wallpaper 2 years ago)

to this...


(well of course she threw away most of the posters becoz they were too old)

yup, my Mum did this. how amazing.. i mean whose Mum will do this man? whose Mum will be so free la? i find this so cool.. my Mum is the coolest Mum ever. ROCK ON MUMMY..

No comments: