Tuesday, September 20, 2005

pictures time!! since i already got my camera back, i started taking pictures of the things that i wanted to take previously; just for fun.


my new fragrance. bought it when i went to Singapore last month. smells quite good but i must say that i still prefer the fragrance that i've been using all these while; GAPSCENT simply white which i bought when i was in London. it's finishing and that's why i bought this new one.


my favourite; GAPSCENT simply white.


Me to You!!! i love Me to You teddies. they're so cute and adorable. i bought the 2 small ones (first from left and right. poor mar, no money to buy big one), the slightly bigger one was given to me by jie (second from right) and the biggest one was from....*drumroll*....hc. thank you guyz!


My collection of ciggie boxes.


...

No comments: