Thursday, June 16, 2005

my job is killing me. i'm turning to be a zombie real soon and please, do welcome me into the World of Zombies. i'm working like a slave, a cow or should i say buffalo. actually my job is worst than that. this is so hard to believe and yes, i still couldn't cope with this kind of life. i'm doing my second practical now, and yeah they're killing me. i'm suffering from severe back pain, actually suffering from pain all over the body, lack of sleep (seriously i might just collapsed from exhaustion one day), losing weight and losing friends. been working and working and working, that i have no time at all to spend it with my friends and even my family. sis told me today that since i started this job, my house seems to be a hotel to me. all i do is come back and sleep and go to work again. it's sad to hear that, especially from my own sis, but this is my life now. had a talk with my Mum regarding this matter and i'm glad that she understands. she knew that my job requires a lot of sacrifices, i need to let go many things..

No comments: