Saturday, June 19, 2004

my friends had planned for an outing for tonight for my birthday. however i'm still sitting here, in front of the pc and am able to blog. a friend told me that she'll pick me up at 9:30pm. now it's already 10pm and i just sms one of them. turned out that her cousin's car is having a problem and they are waiting for the tow truck. my friend who's suppose to pick me up, ended having a problem too. so i'm not sure if tonight's plan is working. i'm dressed with the MNG top i bought (lotsa hard work been put just to get this top), and i'm wearing my mini skirt which i bought from Milan. hmm...i really do hope that tonight's plan is working.
ok i just received a text from my friend, she's coming to pick me up first. so i guess the plan is on again. hopefully it's gonna be fun.

::~Happy Birthday to ME!!~::

No comments: